(6 Yard – 40 Yard)
G & S Waste Management Ltd operate a reliable and efficient rubbish clearance service in Barking and the surrounding East London areas. Based in Rainham, we serve a range of domestic, commercial and industrial customers, offering flexible skip hire periods and fast wait and load rubbish removal. Our transfer station in Rainham allows us to process large amounts of waste in a safe and responsible manner, all you need to decide is whether skip hire or wait and load waste removal services suit your requirements best.
On this page, we compare the benefits of skip hire and wait and load rubbish clearance, to give our customers in Barking and the wider East London and Essex areas a better idea of which service is better suited to your needs.
Skip hire is an extremely popular waste removal solution, often used by domestic and commercial customers for a range of rubbish removal needs. From property renovations and garage clearances, to new build constructions and landscaping, skips are suitable for small home projects and large constructions.
Some of the main benefits of using skip hire services in Barking include:
• Different dimensions and sizes of skips available, allowing skip hire to be tailored to suit your project. Whether you are performing a home DIY task or clearing out stock at commercial premises, there is bound to be a skip size suitable for your needs.
• Skips can be delivered directly to your property or construction site and placed in an area of your choosing, for fast and convenient rubbish clearance.
• Skip hire can be tailored to your budget and timeframe, with a skip staying with you for as long as you need it to complete the project at hand.
If having a skip isn’t possible due to permit or space restrictions, or if you would prefer immediate waste removal, wait and load services may be a better option for you. Wait and load cage lorries will arrive at your Barking or other East London location quickly and wait whilst waste is loaded onto the skip, immediately removing the skip and waste from your site as soon as you have finished.
• Wait and load rubbish clearance is an ideal alternative to skip hire when clearing a space onsite or at your domestic property is a priority.
• If fly-tipping is a risk at your location and other people using your skip, wait and load gives you the option to immediately remove your waste, without risk of contamination from anyone else disposing of waste in your skip.
• Wait and load is also flexible, allowing you to pick a specific time and size of skip needed.
As trusted waste removal experts, we are licenced waste carriers and authorised professionals. We offer advice on the most suitable and cost-effective rubbish removal solutions to suit your project, whether it be skip hire or wait and load rubbish clearance. Visit our gallery to view some of our past services for customers in Barking and the wider East London and Essex areas.